Where to forage for food in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 4.In Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7, Week 4, one of the tasks is food drilling. This task is a bit confused, therefore this guide is meant to assist you get solved. All you have to do to finish the challenge is to collect any food item on the map.
Food items like Cabbage and Apples are discovered in areas like the Orchard north of Corny Complex, or in the garden of some of the households you may go to the Holly Hedges.
You just need to pick five foodstuffs from the ground or planting in Holly Hedges to complete the task, and you are good enough to go.
You can find the rest of this week’s challenges below:
- Deal damage near an Abductor – (0/1000) 30,000XP
- Destroy hiding places – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Destroy objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery – (0/5) 30,000 XP
- Experience low-gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership – (0/1) 30,000 XP
- Hunt an infected animal – (0/1) 30,000 XP
- Travel in a saucer – (0/1000) 30,000 XP
- Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam – (0/1) 30,000 XP
- Search the farm for clues (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Visit Farmer Steel’s favorite places (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect Doomsday Preppers guide (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Forage for food and supplies (0/5) – 30,000 XP
Where to forage for food in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 4