How many missions are there in GTA 5.With its variety of missions and tasks in the game, various players often ask.Let’s check out the number of missions in this game and answer this question here.
How many missions are there in GTA 5
In GTA 5 there are 69 main storey missions and a long list of side missions for various characters. The tasks are split into seven groups. The GTA 5 mission list needs to be completed in order. If you complete certain missions in the right order, you may only unlock further pieces of the storey, missions and characters.
- Ludendorff, North Yankton: Prologue mission.
- Los Santos: From mission #1 Frankin & Lamar to mission #14 The Jewel Store Job.
- Blaine County: From mission #15 Mr. Philips to mission #19 Friends Reunited.
- Los Santos: From mission #20 Fame or Shame to mission #40 Caida Libre.
- Blaine County Missions: From mission #41 Minor Turbulence to mission #47 Monkey Business.
- Los Santos Missions: From mission #48 Hang Ten to mission #68 The Big Score.
- Ending: The Third Way mission.
These are the main places for all GTA 5 Story Mode main missions. To complete parallel missions, you control various characters. Be aware that you have to order them. Go through the mission Prolog to The Third Way to complete the game’s Story Mode. Many funny GTA storey missions have mental rewards.
How to find missions in GTA 5
As players have to do GTA 5 missions in order, finding what mission one has to take in the game is very simple.
Open the map and follow the direction for starting the mission to find out which mission you must complete in GTA 5. The game system shows you the next mission and starting location after you have completed one mission. To commence the mission, you should drive or walk to the yellow circle on the ground.
Then, switch to the required character for that mission. Franklin, Trevor, and Michael are the three protagonists in GTA 5. Each character has a unique color and symbol marked on the map to show players the main character to do the mission. For example:
- The green F symbol shows Franklin’s missions.
- The blue M symbol shows Michael’s missions.
- The red T symbol shows Trevor’s missions.
- If you see a question mark on the map, it’s a Strangers and Freaks mission.
Besides, the objectives will be displayed on the bottom of the screen to show you steps to complete in-game missions.
Also Read: How to use the Hackamajig in Deathloop
Most asked questions about missions in GTA 5
In addition to the main missions in GTA 5 Story Mode, the three most favourite mission categories in the game are Bounty, assassination and heist. Here are the three most frequently asked questions about these category missions.
1. How many bounty missions in GTA 5?
The GTA 5 and 20 bounty targets in the game are five bounty missions. From the 20 possible NPCs, the game will randomly select the targets. In order to unlock and complete these missions, players then have to play freemode on the online session of Grand Theft Auto 5.
2. How many assassination missions in GTA 5?
GTA 5 also has five assassination missions. Those assassination missions are the side missions in the series of Lester’s Assassinations, including:
- The Hotel Assassination.
- The Multi-Target Assassination.
- The Vice Assassination.
- The Bus Assassination.
- The Construction Assassination.
Note: Hotel Assassination also listed as one of the main missions since the list of assassination side missions introduced. In addition, it the only storyline-related assassination mission.
3. How many heist missions are in GTA 5?
In GTA 5 Story Mode there are six missions and in GTA Online 8 missions. Heists are always fruitful and exciting. Here you’ll find a list of six heist missions from the best to the worst in GTA 5 Story Mode.
- The Big Score
- The Bureau Raid
- The Jewel Store Job
- Blitz Play
- The Paleto Score
- The Merryweather Heist
A lot of GTA players love heist missions because heists let them show off their game skills, such as shooting, driving, and making plans. As crime is one of the main content of this game.
How many missions are there in GTA 5
These fundamental things you must know in order to answer the questions ‘How many missions are in GTA 5 and how many questions the game mission most frequently asked. Start the mission of the Prolog and finish the game with The Third Way.