What Is PUBG MOBILE BETA Version?
PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta APK download link for android.PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta update has been published for selected beta testers and may be downloaded. Players can engage in it before their worldwide publication and offer feedback to developers to test all the planned elements of the game. Hyperlines, anti-gravity motorcycles, MG3 pistol and many more include these capabilities. You may download PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update via the APK Download link if you wish to experience the latest content.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update download
The size of the APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update is around 720 MB, and here are the steps to download and install it:
- Download the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update APK file and locate it on your device in the download folder.
- Before installing it, make sure that you have enough space in your device to avoid installation errors.
- Open the APK file and hit the Install button, and the application will install automatically.
- Open the Beta PUBG Mobile application and enter the Binding Code to access the beta server.
HOW TO GET PUBG BETA INVITATION CODE?
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PUBG MOBILE BETA IOS?
- DOWNLOAD PUBG for Apple iOS (IOS – OPEN IN SAFARI)
- Start by downloading the game from the link above. If it shows an error, you need to copy and open the link in Safari Browser.
- Once it downloads, enable the “Trusted Certificates” from the device settings.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Configuration Documents and Device Managements > Trusted Certificates and complete.
- After installation launch the game and login to PUBG Mobile Beta.
NEW FEATURES IN 1.5.0 UPDATE PUBG
Erangel Transit System A high-tech levitational line for trans-island travel.
Prior Air Summoning Device Prior Air Summoning Device can be used in urban areas to summon a Prior Air drone for an airdrop.
Air Conveyor Launcher
Air Conveyor Launchers can be found around some urban areas. Control the direction and launch it into the sky for long-range transfers or sudden strikes.
Also Read:Payday 3 Release Date 2023
A high-tech motorcycle that utilizes levitation technology. Can hover above the ground and water at low altitude.
Patrol and Protection Robot
Special robotic dogs can be found in some urban areas. By activating these robotic dogs, you can quickly scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies!
Special equipment that makes it easier to spot distant enemies and mark them quickly.
- New firearm MG3
- New MG3 Light Machine Gun:
- Using 7.62mm Ammo, this weapon features a unique firing mode, and its rate of fire can be flexibly adjusted to 660 or 990 rounds per minute, allowing for both stable continuous shooting and rapid strafing.
- Only spawns in Air Drops
Throwables & Consumables
New Throwable and Consumable wheels have been added to make it easier to use Throwables/Consumables:
- Swipe the Consumable/Throwable icon to open the wheel and switch or use items.
- You can enable the Quick Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, hold the Throwable icon to use Quick Throw.
- You can enable the Quick Wheel Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, swipe the wheel, and after briefly select the target Throwable to use a Quick Throw.
After claiming victory, you can summon a statue to celebrate:
- The winning team’s MVP can summon a Victory Statue to a specified location.
- Special celebration Emotes can be used near the Victory Statue.
New Winning-Moment Photo Function:
- After winning in classic mode, you can enter Photo Mode.
- You can choose to hide or display teammate information in Photo Mode.
- After you finish taking your photos, you can share them!
Remaining Ammo Indicator
Whenever a magazine is almost empty, the number indicating your remaining ammo will change color:
- When you have 25% ammo remaining, the number will turn yellow.
- When you have 10% ammo remaining, the number will turn red.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta APK download link for android